Repair Carpets Auckland
Great carpet repair methods to follow for your carpet needs. A freshly laid carpet looks great in any home.
However, over time, your carpet is likely to experience significant wear and tear and require some repair. A common way your carpet experiences this is when your carpet begins showing wrinkles and creases over time.
But don’t trouble yourself, we can help you. Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland based in South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland since 1987 can repair your carpet effectively.
Professional Carpet Repair Methods offers a range of carpet restoration services. Including:
- Repair open seams in doorways, halls, and walk areas.
- Re-stretch loose carpet (ripples, waves, buckles) from improper installation, normal wear-and-tear or high traffic factors. Doing so will extend the life of your carpet because loose carpet wears prematurely. Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland offers expert carpet repairers, laying, flood fix, stain removal, carpet cleaning, drying repair in North Shore, West, East & South Auckland.
- Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland offers to underlay replacement for pet problems, water damage, mildew, etc.
- Install custom moulding where your carpet meets your hard surface floors like thresholds, bathrooms, kitchens, entryways and the like. We install tack stripping on wood and cement surfaces.
- Patch damaged areas of carpet – from burns, tears, permanent stains, bleach spots, etc. – without having to replace the entire carpet.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland’s goal is to establish a long-term relationship with each customer especially to have their complete satisfaction in everything we do.
Sometimes it’s just better to call the experts such as Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland that offers expert carpet repairers, laying, flood fix, stain removal, carpet cleaning, drying repair in North Shore, West, East & South Auckland
We pride ourselves on quality service these carpet repair methods at reasonable prices.
Sun fade Repair
95% of carpets over a year old that is exposed to natural elements show signs of colour loss. High traffic areas will also lose their colour. In this state, the carpet is particularly vulnerable to setting in stains. This lost colour can be re-applied and guaranteed to last as long as the original carpet colour. $12 per m2 of the affected area. Phone the professionals Steam ‘n’ Dry carpet repair & laying service, in West Auckland, North Shore, Hibiscus Coast, East, South Auckland Since 1988 on 0800 783-266.
How to Repair and Dye Bleach and Faded Areas in Carpets and Rugs
Understanding is better than just instructions. Every situation is a little different so that we will give you a full scale of conditions and remedies. They include the following:
1. Clean the carpet thoroughly with a Hot water extraction Unit.
2. Bleach spots/stains in the carpet can be caused by many things such as bleach, peroxide, cleaning products, pet urine, facial medications, sun fade, and many others.
3. The carpet can be made of several different fibres that act differently to the bleach causing agents. More importantly, respond differently to the dyes that are used to recolour or repair the carpet.
There are many ways to get the bleach spots and stains out or redyed in carpets, yet only carpet dye sticks can cover red stains and plant stains where the stain-causing agents have altered the fibre content.
Carpet dye sticks are designed and developed for safety and ease. They can also make more colour match and colour change than any other carpet stain and bleach spot remover kit on the market. Carpet dye sticks can be used on all colours and hues for carpet and on every fibre content and carpet type no matter what the stain is.
Carpet Stain Removal Repair
Professional chemical removal of food/drinks dye, urine, rust, ink, paint, oil, as well as blood & ingrained traffic lanes.
More Carpet Repair Methods
Irremovable Bad Stain Repairs
New technologies present Carpet Repairs Auckland with several useful options, such as heat transfer, spot dyeing, colour correction & bonded inserts.
Water Damage Restoration
Flooded carpet, if not dried properly, can present a serious health risk.
Sometimes it’s just better to call the experts such as Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland has all the necessary equipment for a speedy dry down, including a large drying factory for hanging, etc., & carpet layers which are insurance company-approved!
Repair Creaky floors
Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland has specialised staff and equipment to end those annoying creaky floorboards.
How to Repair Creaky floors: Wood Floors under Carpet
The remedy here will depend on how much your carpet is worth. An effective fix remedy is easily carried out with the carpet in situ, but you will cause a small, but the undisclosed amount of damage to the carpet. First, track down the offending squeak, then cut a small slit in the carpet, making sure that you do not cut any of the pile.
Through the slit first drill, a small pilot hole that is slightly smaller than a nail and either drive a fixing nail or even better, a wood screw through the board and into the joist. A screw is always the better choice. Once it is in, it will never come out unless it rusts away because of some other problem associated with damp.
When you call the experts such as Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland that offers expert carpet repairers, laying, flood fix, stain removal, carpet cleaning, drying repair in North Shore, West, East & South Auckland, we will do any furniture moving that is required for this carpet repair methods.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland utilise the safest and most effective techniques and materials for cleaning, restoring and maintaining the beauty and comfort of your home.